Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anybody know any legit home data-entry computer websites?

I am currently working but soon i will take maternity leave and i still need to make extra cash as the new baby will pinch my finances. I'm looking for any website with data-entry work without any start-up cost or fees.





P.S. Enjoy your holiday!

Anybody know any legit home data-entry computer websites?
If you're looking for data entry work from home, looking for a website to do it from is not the way to go about it. You need to go to actual job posting sites, such as HotJobs or Monster. Then, search through the data entry jobs using the keyword "telecommuting".





Do you have experience in data entry work, though? If not, then you're not going to be hired to do it from home. An employer isn't going to hire an unexperienced person to work unsupervised.





Enjoy your holiday, too!
Reply:You should try to avoid work at home jobs where you have to pay a joining fee. If you are interested in more information on working from home and my personal experience please click on my picture/photo to view my profile or send me an email.

adult teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment