Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does anyone know any legit data entry jobs on line?

I work full time and go to school part time and I really could use the extra cash in between. So any info on any online data entry jobs that are legit would be very helpful.

Does anyone know any legit data entry jobs on line?
Legitimate online data entry jobs are very hard to find. You wouldn't think so with all the ads that you can find, however, the majority of them are scams.





Now, this isn't to say that you can find a legit data entry job because I was able to find one (my employer is not hiring, sorry). But it also took me awhile to find a legit one.





A few other things that you should know that legit data entry jobs will ask for certain typing speed (55wpm or higher), 10 key skills, have knowlege of excel and have it on your computer, and most companies require high speed internet (dsl or cable). (I mention this because many people will ask for data entry jobs but can only type 25-35wpm).
Reply:why not get into sales (eventually it's good income) and work for Walmart, Target, K-Mart, Penneys, Sears, etc. on the evenings and weekends for the holidays. I have a list of internet jobs on my 360 page but I don't know which are scams and which aren't. You're welcome to go look.


1 comment:

  1. Discover how 1,000's of people like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are living their dreams right NOW.
    SUBSCRIBE NOW

    ReplyDelete