Monday, November 16, 2009

How and Where can i approach for Data Entry works?

I like to start a small Data entry work office ,, but i dont know how to approach and where to approach . Am from India . Anyone please tell me where to approach for a contract with a honest person . My friend lost over 8 lakhs , So i get scare . Am new to this field . Like to do something better good in my future . Now a days Data Entry works gives up a good hand for small business holders . So i like to start with a small budget . I dont know how and where to approach for the contract , Anyone please tell me where can i approach .

How and Where can i approach for Data Entry works?
Take a few classes on entrepreneurship and computer applications before going into this business venture.

What causes white spots on teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment