Sunday, November 15, 2009

Are there any websites that are legit that I can do data entry work?

I am looking for an online data entry job that I can earn at least $300-500 weekly that are legit and I can start earning now if possible. Does anyone know of any out there also with a phone number so I can call and verify this. Thanks

Are there any websites that are legit that I can do data entry work?
Most legit data entry JOBS pay by the hour. Usually the wage is $7.00 - $10.00 an hour. Whether you can get the amount of hours you need to earn your desired amount is another thing that you will have to check with the individual company about.





I wrote a blog recently abut advice for working from home. You can find the link in the second paragraph of my profile here. Scan about half way down through the comments that have been made and you will find to legit resources that HIRE virtual assistants. Hopefully there will be something there that is a good fit for you.


~good luck


~jennifer

adult teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment