Thursday, November 19, 2009

Does anyone know a good company that is hiring online data entry/typists?

I have been searching all over online to find a job where I can do data entry from home. So, far, I really haven't had much luck. I would also like to look at the possibility of doing medical transcription, but I would need training to do that. Anyone know of any companies that will pay for the training?

Does anyone know a good company that is hiring online data entry/typists?
If you like that kind of work I would REALLY look into taking classes! I think there is a certification you can get for Medical Transcription. The medical field is getting ready to explode due to all of the baby boomers aging. It would be a safe bet!





If you need help paying for classes find the school you would attend and look into financial aid. Even if you had to take out student loans it would be worth it. They generally have fairly low interest rates and more time to pay them off.
Reply:www.monster.com


No comments:

Post a Comment